Just wanted to let everyone know that we've placed a section on our blog's front page for information about vegetarianism/veganism, Christianity, and animal welfare.
Back in college, we took a great class that discussed the world food supply, the degradation meat has on our land/environment, and other issues. The class actually helped lead us to vegetarianism. We've posted some links to websites providing statistics about meat-eating, and the importance of vegetarianism. Feel free to explore! Even if you already know this information, these websites are great resources for telling your family/friends when they ask you veg questions.
- Go Veg.com
- Jesus Veg
- Christianity & Vegetarianism
- All Creatures.org
- Christianity Veg. Association
- All Creatures Great & Small
- Eco Eating
- Resource Page for Many Veg Topics
- Statistics About Eating Animal Products
- Veg Statistics
- Vegetarian & Animal Rights Quotes
- Ethical Reasons to Not Eat Meat
- List of Animal Products In Food
- Why Choose Organic
P.S. Here's a great and simple meal we enjoyed a few weeks ago - lemon herb pasta and steamed brussel sprouts with shallots. The pasta dish just had olive oil and a lemon sauce over some whole wheat rotini. Yummy!
Happy reading and learning, (and eating veg!)