- Endangered Species Orange Dark Chocolate and Blueberry Dark Chocolate - the orange one was our least favorite we've tried so far for Endangered Species chocolate, but the blueberry one was delicious.
- Equal Exchange Organic Mint Chocolate Crunch - sooooo good. Like Andes mints but better for you and for the community (fair trade) and tastes better too! The little crispies all throughout added a nice touch. One of our favorite chocolates now, along with Green and Black 70% Dark Chocolate.
Health Valley Oat Bran Grahams
- now that we are trying to exclude honey (it's very hard with all the products out there that you don't realize have honey in it!), we can't have MiDel Whole Wheat Grahams. Well, we found a perfect replacement - these are really good! As a snack on the go, with nut butter, with bananas, soy ice cream...
Vitamin B 12 Spray, from Pangea
- People who are vegan may not get enough B 12 in their diet. After completing the food insecurity project and determining our nutrition intake, we found that we were low on vitamin B 12, so we are taking this once a week (just spray on your tongue). B 12 is stored in the liver, so it should be fine with just supplementing once a week.
Eden Foods Rice and Caribbean Black Beans - Very convenient and versatile to add other spices and flavors, though it was a little bland on its own. We liked how it was low sodium. There are other variations Eden Foods sells.
Traditional Medicinals Think O2 Tea and St. John's Good Mood Tea
- We are morning tea drinkers, and to boost our mental performance and positive thinking during stressful school days, we decided to try these teas out. Very tasty, but expensive, and we don't drink the recommended 3-4 servings per day to probably get any medicinal benefit, but it may be helping :)
Barbara's Shredded Oat Squares Cinnamon Crunch
- We love her original oat squares, but this one was disappointing. To sweet for out taste and took a while to soften in milk.
Pearl Soy Milk - slight vanilla flavor, but very tasty on its own or with cereal. This one and Silk Vanilla and Blue Diamond Almond Milk are our top 3 milks!
Whole Soy & Co. Blueberry Soy Yogurt! Ymmm.
Uncle Sam Cereal with Mixed Berries
- Tons of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries (all freeze-dried)! And didn't expect so much berries because usually cereals that say 'with berries' usually have hardly any.
A huge bag of organic kiwi (cheap too!)
Not pictured above:
From Just Tomatoes, etc, we tried the Just Raspberries and Just Strawberries.
- We love that they are freeze dried with no sugar, oil, or preservatives added. And we just bought their apricots. We really enjoyed these in our cereal for breakfast, but they were good too with almonds and cereal as a trail mix.
Palapa Azul Mango Sorbet with fresh ripe mango slices! So refreshing and healthy!
And finally, Amy's Mexican Tamale Pie and Shepherd's Pie tasted great (though high in sodium)!