What is everyone planning for their big Christmas feast? Since we are staying in Oregon this year for Christmas instead of traveling back to Texas to visit family, we are having fun planning our meal.
Here's our menu:
- Veganomicon's Cornmeal-masala Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Celine's Pumpkin Yeast Bread Rolls, with added cornmeal
- Diet Dessert and Dogs' Tofu Fritata, with lots of good veggies!
- Homemade Agave-sweetened Cranberry Sauce
- Italian Cornmeal Cake, sweetened with all natural date sugar
- The Happy Veganarian's Vegan Speculaas
- Cinnamon Roll Biscuits, this time with a cinnamon-maple-fig filling
- "Egg" Nog Spiced Smoothie
- Dark Chocolate Bars for sweets! :)
Christmas can be a hectic time, especially if traveling is involved. This year seems to so far be a smoother, easy-going Christmas season. We also finished our gift shopping many weeks ago, mailed them all off in time, and beat the crazy crowds in the stores. Remember to slow down if Christmas gets to stressful! Christmas is more than just gifts and shopping and planning. Christmas is a time to relax, find comfort in family and friends, celebrate Christ's birth, and reflect on all the blessings God has given us.
May Love, Joy, and Peace dwell in your homes and hearts always!
Merry Christmas and God bless,